St. Peters, Missouri
There are many parks and unique locations to choose for your Pet Session. We can also consider a location that is special to you. This session is for your pet to be as normal and comfortable as possible. Let your dog sniff, run, jump, and whatever they enjoy. I will follow them through my lens and capture some of those lovable moments of your best friend. If your pet is familiar with obedience commands, then we certainly can capture them showing off those skills. We will be using nature's beauty for the backdrops.
* If your pet is unable to be outdoors for any reason, we will create images in their most familiar, and comfortable, environment.
This location may be at your home or in my studio. The indoor location may include various backdrops of solid colors, abstract, and/or creative props for a unique theme. This is where we may have opportunities to focus on specific highlights of your pet, such as their paws, nose, and eyes.
* Session Fee, non-refundable, is due prior to scheduling the Pet Session.
* Session Happens ... and we have a lot of fun! Session Time will be approximately One to Two Hours, depending on your pet’s tolerance and interest.
* Sneak Peak appointment to view photos captured of your pet. (Allow about two weeks after Pet Session) This is where you select your favorites. I will be happy to guide you with which prints will look best on various print sources. At this appointment, 50% of your total order is due.
* Order Delivery - this will be approximately 2 - 4 weeks after Sneak Peak appointment, depending on what was ordered. Remaining balance of total order due.