St. Peters, Missouri
A few tips for achieving a successful Pet Photo Session:
* Grooming/Bathing a short haired canine is recommended one or two days prior to the session.
* Long Haired canines who will have an actual hair-cut should be groomed five to seven days prior to the session. The reason for this is to make sure the length is what you are comfortable with.
* Practice Sit and Stay with your pet daily for at least two weeks prior to the session.
* Bring familiar snacks for "attention getting" if necessary, but we will avoid the snacks if at all possible so as not to cause unwanted drooling in the photos. ;)
* Bring a brush or comb for last minute touch ups.
* If your pet wears a harness, the best style would be as thin as possible. Same for the leash. This will make it easier in post-processing to remove the leash for a more desirable photo.
* Avoid bright color harnesses or leashes unless this is a desired item you would like to remain in the photo.